How I value TRUST so much

|
I woke up early in the morning for another day for school. I had a good start yesterday in school, & I guessed it was going to be a great day even if I only had two hours of sleep due to my unique sleeping pattern & re-writing of my notes.

When I went to the bank to withdraw some money, I met Tito Gabo, my mom's friend, & we talked for a minute. He said it's been a long time since he last saw me. I think I was in second year high school so he was so surprised when he heard I was already in 3rd year college! Then I thought to myself, time really does run so fast! To sum it all up, I just grinned my way to school. :)

When classes ended, my day just turned upside down when I heard something that I should have known two years ago. I don't want elaborate more but my point is its TRUST we're dealing with, & that made me so sad...no, devastated.

I'm not very well right now for posting something or studying my subjects, so I'm just gonna stop here & try to get some air.

Good evening everyone & God bless.

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, & Anj. :)

0 comments: