Golden Post

|
It's been great being consistent on this blog of mine, & with this first 50th post, I'm sure gonna continue this for a long, long time. So just to celebrate (alone), I prepared all of my memorable lines & messages from all the posts that I have made since I began blogging.

Enjoy reading! :)

1. Funny how life gives you something good, then takes it all away.

2. I don't have any problems, but its as if I am carrying the whole world.

3. I can't cry, but I can't be happy either... I feel so fulfilled, yet empty... I feel I have won something, but I keep losing everything.

4. You can tell me you're dissapointed

You can tell me you're angry at me

You can even rub it on my face

But you don't get to judge me, & you have no right to tell me things based on what you can see, because you don't even know me...

5. To those who seem to see the real beauty of the world but has no time to look into the mirror- STOP judging!

6. You see, I first thought that I was hopeless from everything... but something is changing... is it because of the weather?

7. It's quite funny how people say they're so busy, but they actually do nothing.

8. It doesn't really matter if you're the good or the bad guy in my story, I don't even care if I was the bad guy in your's.

9. Last year my computer went for a long, long vacation, so I haven't had the chance to say Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone.

10. Its story is very unique compared to other series where "plot is really the problem".

11. Sometimes we thank God for having a family & a set of friends... but at the end of the day, you're just... alone.

12. It's also not that I'm different to them, I'm just not similar to them.

13. I'm not much of a bragger, but I do want someone to tell me I'm doing a great job.

14. Cupid must be bored... & I was the subject for his fun.

15. Allan : Carrying on with my sophisticated pagkal-kal ng bag...

16. I'll keep posting more happy *with fictional parts* stories here, so until here. xoxo gossi... Allan :)

17. (Saludo kami sa'yo Lawrence B. Malana, ang galing mo talaga magpatawa... at mag-rubik's cube)

18. Once again, I apologize if you do not understand my question, I can feel your pain.

19. (1st Album)

Allan - Dreams (or keep Dreaming) lol :)

20. Today, Allan sleeps...

21. What a great day I had yesterday! *Bangs head on table*

22. I am under a lot of stress lately & my aching back can prove it.

23. I guess I still have to wait a little longer for an "all's well that end's well".

24. Season II of my anatomy is about to end, & I'm just in time for mayhems. Stack me up with everything & this antagonist will surely make a way for the writers guild to have a year-long strike.

25. These people will surely be a part of how an Allan became... well... an Allan (Nurse Edition).

26. Allan: I would prefer to call her a society's victim of wrong protein degradation because of genetic mutation. Her name is Jeah.

27. The worst part is, it's Biochemistry! with appetizers of Literature & English. I guess English wouldn't be much of a problem. After all, I'm not Binibining Pilipinas 2008.

28. Sometimes I usually tell myself my blog isn't about being read, it's about being written.

29. This maybe the last episode in my college drama, but I'm still waiting for the Bonus Scenes.

30. It's a platter of seriously fun bonding moments with home-made mojos on the side, made by yours truly. :)

31. Vacation is the best thing that can happen to everyone's life once in awhile, but after that, things really do change... sometimes, overnight.

32. Don't listen to my title people, cause when you let them know that it's time to let them go... they will really go... & that's the worst feeling that everyone would experience, especially when you already let them in into your heart. :_(

33. A double scoop of chocolate, mixed with ube & mango could really help in dilemmas, but I might say that green tea ice cream would be the ‘ice breaker’ to a very healthy stress-free living… I guess… well, it’s worth a try, right?

34. Get ready for your sunglasses guys, cause I’m ready for summer!... & probably mayhems.

35. Stay tuned for more episodes in Allan's Anatomy. Good day! =)

36. Never Gonna Make It Today - Imagining singing with the three Season 8 American Idol bachelors; David Archuletta, Michael Johns & David Cook. That would be so cool! :)

37. Guess who's back from Batangas with his not-so-typical souvenirs that you wouldn't even believe they'd offered?

38. Changes come in two kinds; the happy change & the sad change. Unfortunately, I think I have no choice but to go through the latter.

39. I admit that I'm scared, but let's face it, this journey in life was never been easy to travel, & reality can be such a pain in the butt. But either way, all you have is all you've got, & that can help you be stronger & wiser.

40. Okay guys! Tomorrow might be the last episode in our section, & I'm surely gonna miss everything that happened in our bonding moments. It was a hell of an emotional rollercoaster for all of us, but the fact is, it's all worth it!.... & that's coming from a connoissuer like me.

41. But the saddest part is, many people were saying that change doesn't have to be that dramatic, but what do they know? I'm going into a lot of everything right now. Friends really do come... & go.

42. Let's all remember that problems are a thing that can make you stronger & happier, amidst of all the burdens it's giving you. Just think, rocky road can give you brain freeze, but it's delicious!

43. That is why the word CONTROL (every problems)  rhymes with CONSOLE (give emotional strength).

44. We might meet someone in the past in these life's junctions, & who knows, change can be... good.

45. Another virtual toast, handshake, or whatever that comes into you mind to all of us who outwitted, not the other people, but  ourselves. Why? It's just shows that while the other you who's level of anxiety is beyond the sky is doubting whether you passed this test or not, the other you worked so hard to be sure he/she can pass it with flying colors. Now all of us, give yourselves a self-hug & imagine all of your friends are hugging you so tight. Of course, don't you forget about me. :)

46. Smile A David Archuleta Smile

How can you not envy a smile wider than a 12-meter ruler?

47. That's why it's called cursing in the first place, you know, from the root word 'curse'?

48. From a little corner of his universe... there's a little Allan Aldrinne Leyva singin' :)

49. Yep! God created the letter H not just for -urt, but for -appiness too.

50. If someone who's irreplaceable walks out unto your life... well, Beyonce said it herself, right? & in the end, another one who's better will make you happy, simple as that... Not really, but hey! Dogs can go back when they go out of the house, why can't we?

51. Life can be so hot! (Sweating)

Another job well done to an Allan that you & I know. Just expect more posts in dealing with everything the world has to offer. It's been a great ride here in Lefty's Journal, & I hope some of you might still listening... with their eyes. My point is, just keep supporting me in doing this, because I already fell in love with it. Good night & God bless. :)

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, & Anj.

Oh yeah! Please visit Marrise's, Anj's & Mafe's blog too. It's got loads of stories & lessons that you can apply to life. :)

0 comments: