Episode 4-30-08 : MicroAllanogy

|
Talking to myself: "I wish I could have done something to stop them doing it. I mean, is it right for me to just pass right through them without even trying to stop them from taking drugs? If I say I'm not one of the people who doesn't do anything to make this country better, then I'm wrong..."

You might be wondering what it was. You might be wondering how my day went. You might be wondering if there were sudden dramas that needed to be fixed. You might be wondering if what I put there happened at school... Well, let's just go back from the time I opened my eyes in the last day of April 2008.

6:09am onwards

Damn! I'm gonna be so late at school. There are two long tests in Nutrition & Microbiology today & I was so not prepared for it. I'm such a procrastinator. Last night, I didn't even do anything & I slept at almost 3 in the morning downloading youtube videos. Gosh! I'm so not ready for school... I'm such a numbskull. Thank God there's still an fx in the terminal. I'm gonna fail this time.

8:00am onwards

I'm just in time for school & now I'm able to breathe because the long test was postponed. All I need now is to have my minutes of complete silence to study Microbiology Chapters 10-13! Kill me now...

Last night, I told you about how I should be changing for the better, but again, I turned worst today... let's just say it's just so unethical to laugh so hard when someone's reporting infront... I don't really mean it, I can't stop laughing because of my seatmate & friend Ian, but we never laughed at the one who's reporting, that's so bad, but then again, it's really rude to be laughing when everyone else is listening. I'm such a bad student... :(

3:30pm onwards

I'm so not ready for the long test. It's really hard to suck 100 pages of chapters 10-13 when you're cramming everything. All I need now is a miracle to pass.

Thank goodness our teacher wasn't around today. We had the long test, but it was an essay-type of test & we could open our notes & books. Yes!

From 6:30pm onwards

Just imagine a twenty foot anaconda infront of me to get to the fx going to Pasig. I guess I'm gonna walk from Market to Rotonda... Damn it!

I saw some kids on the side of the bridge & noticed that they're holding a rugby. Oh my heck... I got really scared that I just ignored them. It's kinda sad in my part because I didn't even do anything to stop them. I'm a failure. :_(

Talking to myself: "I wish I could have done something to stop them from doing it. I mean, is it right just to pass right through them without even thinking about stopping them from taking drugs? If I say I'm not one of the people who doesn't do anything to make this country better, then I'm wrong..."


Signing off, Antagonistic Allan :_(

0 comments: