To those who listened to my songs...

|
Wow! There were so many people on imeem who've sent me messages saying that I had a great voice & that the songs were great & really touching. It really really means so much to me, & your comments are what's making me feel good everytime. Those imeem people are really great & supportive. Thank you so much for listening to my songs. I really am proud that I posted my songs there, not to mention baring my voice to the public. So thank you so much for the sweet private messages.

I had a great day today! Even though the school didn't tell me that there were no encoders today & that I should pay my tuition on Monday instead, I had a blast bonding with my mom, shobe, my mom's two friends & my childhood friend Yumi whom I consider like a cousin now. I ate so much that I gained enough pounds to tell myself that I really, really had to lose weight! Damn, at first I was 129 pounds in January & 120 pounds in February & March,  but now I'm 130 freakin' pounds!!! What to do? What to do? What to do? Sob.

Ready or not, here I come!

School's on again on Monday, & I'm still not ready for it. But what can I do? It's not like I can stop it.

Anyways, I finished my 72nd composition that I told you about. It's called Coming Back & I think it's an alternative rock kind of song. I'll post the lyrics here.


Coming Back
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

(Chorus)
Just let me know if you’re coming back to me
I didn’t even know what’s happening
Show me that you care for me
Your eyes are complicated, I could never tell
Just tell me if you’re coming back so I can breathe

When I was still & cold, you showed up at me
& made me what I’m trying to be
The rain won’t fall because I had strength
That came from you who you amend


& now I’m falling so hard that I can’t help
You’re the only one who can take it all away
But you fade away
(Repeat Chorus)

When I was watching you it’s hard to move
I’m on your hands & I approved
I made a chance to hold you tight
I looked at you & you’re a sight


But now I’m sinking in reality
You’re the one who’ll save me from the dark
Save me from the dark
(Repeat Chorus)

You control me everywhere
I don’t want you to go
You see I’m not complaining anymore
You’d let me know
Stiff as life I had before
But now I’m sure I’m on the roll
At least right now I’m giving up
You had to tell me if you’re coming back
(Repeat Chorus)

Bring me to a place where I can breathe
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus)
Just tell me if you’re coming back so I can breathe


So much for that... whoo! I'm sweating again! & I just came out of the shower. I think I'm gonna hit the haystack now since it's already 11:10. Yup! I'm trying to sleep earlier now, & I really hope I could wake up early tomorrow for church. God bless to everybody & good night!


Thanks to the listeners again. Ahm-sa-mi-ta (That's thank you in korean)... I'm so addicted to My Girl lately. lol If you want to listen to my songs & hear me sing, just go to http://myuniquestyle.imeem.com/ & you'll see a playlist Faith & Fate album there.

Anyways... :)

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, & Anj. :)

Promoting Mafe's blog. She has a great post tonight.

0 comments: