37C

|
Life can be so hot! (Sweating)

Today I had a feeling of serenity amidst the storm, maybe because I didn't have to put all my thoughts in my head today. I guess I had to put my fears aside for a moment to enjoy the remaining days of vacation until the school opening. I also have to be ready for a lot of stressful moments... but I can handle it. I should be used to it by now anyway.

I guess I should thank the sun too. If it wasn't for its heat, I'll maybe feel the coldness into my spine that can result to my melancholy mood in any moment. How can you be melancholy anyways with these school enrollment stuff to handle? lol

I'll maybe write a song tonight. I had a tune inside my head recently & I figure that I should turn this into something... with words.

So I haven't got anything to say cause my day isn't that interesting today. I sure could use a dip in the pool to refresh myself... & my creativity as well. God bless everyone & have a good evening.

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, & Anj. :)

0 comments: