Never Had I...

|
It's been a 'long & winding road' for everyone of us, but it's freaking good that we finished another week of summer school with or without those emotional breakdowns that appear from time to time.

Though life now is way different from before, I guess happiness & serenity always stayed within me. Even though frustrations & sudden drama affect these emotional platelets, well let's just say there were emotional white blood cells too.

Never Had I

There's actually a tune that I keep on humming for a week now, & I supposed I thought of this title for a song simply because this is what I am now. What I mean is I've been writing many songs that weren't that very emotional... of course I have written songs that made me cry, but today, I wanna feel that certain kind of sadness everyone gets when they hear that song where everyone starts to cry. Well... I don't know but it's just me...

Anyways, I got a lot of stuff to do right now. To all those people who always stay in tune for more things that'll come out from this little head of mine, I hope you've been enjoying what you always find out here, because I am too.

Good evening & God bless us all.

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, & Anj. :D


Signing off, Never Had I - Duet with David Archuleta :D

0 comments: