Faith & Fate Album Tour

|
Comments & Suggestions:

dhau_slap-     Oh yeah! I'm going to his concert! Woohoo! I'm so excited! I have always loved his songs because their so original, especially BELIEVE!!! I listen to it 100 times everyday! I'm such a big fan of this guy. I'm going to his concert! I'm going to his concert! :D

Girl_09_R-     Oh my gosh! I'm so going to his concert. Definitely! I wanna hear believe & never gonna make it today. I wish David A, Michael Johns & David C are all there to perform the song. I love Allan Aldrinne R. Leyva!!!

wlk_isn-         We love you Allan & we will support you 'till the very end!!! I'm so psyched just thinking about it. ...for a happy endiiinnnggg!!!! lol. I love how he sings Make It Real, he's such a good rapper! I wish he could sing his new songs from his second album

xoxoHanes-     His full name is Allan Aldrinne R. Leyva? What's R? I wish I could go to his concert, but I had summer classes that day. Damn it! I want to hear Make It Real!

Allan_Addict-  R is for Rodesma. Please God let Allan go down the stage, pull me & hug me. I think his new album will be Strive & Drive? Kinda weird?

oh_wish_ho-   Rodesma is his middle name. Allan Leyva, let me be with you!!! Grrr... I love how he sings Dreams, it's just so sad in the ending part. I'll watch his concert! :D

david_allan-    Yes! Finally! His concert near our house! =)

music_lover-   To allan_addict, his second album is entitled Strive & Thrive, not drive. In his last interview, he said he'll be having sixteen songs again for his 2nd album. I think there will be lots surprises in store with his next album. He said his new single is Change! I'm so excited. =)

ildamalsct-     Wow! He's been doing a lot of jobs lately. Recording his second album, shooting for another video for his new single, his show Trigger, his movie TnT Part 2 & another major concert? Allan's so great! He's a singer, a composer, an actor, a painter, & a nurse! So cute! hehe

grafits-           I remember when he said he was so great at being a nurse, but so bad when it comes to acting & singing! Obviously, he's one of the major international popstars now. Allan!!! Faith & Fate Concert! Woohoo!



0 comments: