April Rules!

|
Many things have already happened in just a month, & it's been a roller coaster ride I surely wouldn't forget, even if reincarnation is true... maybe not... but you get my point anyway, right?

Kinda think about it, it's just last week when summer school had started but I feel like I've been already studying for a month! Seriously! My classmates also felt it. I think it's because we haven't got the summer vacation that we wanted after our normal semester, or just the exhausting schedule that we should follow day after day after day.

Now we're still in the middle of the road that we have to finish for a long, long time. It's going to be a hard journey for all of us, but I know we could make it.

Got to say goodbye for now, I still have many things to do. 'till here. God bless & have a good evening. :)

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe & Anj (Miss yah) :D


Signing off, April Fooled

0 comments: