Tiring Tuesday

|
I'm in a good mood to post something today, though I'm so fed up with homeworks & scheduled tests that are piling up in my head. Even though it's obviously exhausting to rush everything, I still have a reason to stand up & be ready to face another day. I'm just happy being underneath these tidal waves I'm encountering, maybe because I'm already used to this kind of dilemmas that keep coming back with more weight to make me fall.

I've been appreciating life today, though I guess I'm just really happy because I'm here at my home, relaxed & comfortable. The thing is, I've never been this happy... Yeah, I'm just smiling because the day is finally over, but I didn't say I never liked it, I guess I'm just too focus at studying that I haven't realized my feelings about summer school.

I'm usually the person who talks too much, or in this case, writes so much about everything fully detailed, but now, I just don't have anything to say but this Tiring Tuesday post.

Good evening everyone & God bless.

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, & Anj. :)


Signing off, The Long & Winding Road :)

0 comments: