73rd Song - Nothing

|
Now this one really gets to your heart...


Nothing
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

I don’t understand why people had to say that they are there
But they don’t care
They hold your hand & tell you “you are not alone”
But in the end, they fade away

At first, I thought that I can be the same
I pretend & changed my name
Find myself stuck to my game
I stick to those who never really talked to me
I cannot breathe, I never will

(Chorus)
I’ve been to many places
Where people lie to survive
I thought I have a feeling of unity
To fit right in
& now I put myself into nothing

They say they’re close to me but when I turned my back
They tell them things I shouldn’t hear
I surround myself with people I don’t even know
I’m anybody now

I still walk on my own
Now & then I call myself with words that never tell the truth that dwells
I fell asleep amidst the ordinary lies
I still ignored &, now I am broke
(Repeat Chorus)

I’m nobody & it hurts
I cannot say another word
Though I need some space for me to learn
I lost myself & everything
I cry from what they’re giving me
The weakness I forgot is going back into my heart
(Repeat Chorus)

I’m six feet under
They never even looked at me

0 comments: