What goes around comes back around...

|
Karma was beside me awhile ago, maybe because I deserved to be in another wheel of disaster & embarassment to finally hear what God is tyring to tell me. I'm becoming the bad guy in my own show.

I think it's about time to let you guys know that I'm obviously not the same Allan we all used to know. It's appalling because I'm used to be called a saint with my old fashioned generic love, but now, I'm one of the people who just insensitively say what's on their mind, regardless of what the consequences I could have, & that's sad; being an innocent guy who turned out as a senile black-hearted man.

I'm not really that worst, but I'm just affected to what they said about me awhile ago, even though we're just laughing our heads off in some crazy topic. I'm usually the one who's just laughing when people are teasing each other, but now, I'm the one who just can't shut my mouth. I don't say bad words, but let's just say that my 'id' is greater than my ego for a moment there.

I'm not blaming any people either for changing into a monster, sure they're the ones who influenced me in the first place, but it's so immature to be an attitude-sponge to fit right in... & yeah, I don't need to fit in anyway with my pseudo-attitude right now. Actually, it's a reason to have enemies too.

If in case you're wondering what might be the cause of this realization... well, I lost a wallet again. Yeah, I know... AGAIN!

I'll try to be the ol' Allan again. Anyways, I got to study hard for two long tests today, so I'm expecting an all-nighter? Sob... A dose of Hale & David A songs will be the best for the entire night.

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe & Anj :D


Signing off, David Archuleyva & Champ Luiyva Pio :D

0 comments: