My First 16 Songs... Recorded!

|
From a little corner of his universe... there's a little Allan Aldrinne Leyva singin' :)

We all know that there's only one David Archuleta, or Michael Johns, or whoever that sings great, but there's no crime in sharing my songs... in acapella right? Plus, I just want everybody to listen & to try understand the lyrics behind the annoying (for you maybe) voice. Go to the link of this post if you're interested to hear my songs... or voice lol. Don't expect too much alright? There are instances that my voice is really raspy because I've recorded these 16 songs in one night, so plug your earphones so you're the only one who can hear the noise there. Whoo! Will somebody be optimistic & please encourage me! lol

I had doubts posting my songs, but what the heck, right?

Excited to laugh or... believe? Go to this link: http://myuniquestyle.imeem.com/music/ 

I think you have to log in or sign up to enter imeem.

Here's the list of the songs, with the carrier singles Believe, Make It Real, Dreams, Go Ahead, & Never Gonna Make It Today Feat. David Archuletta, Michael Johns & David Cook... What?! A man can dream too! :)

Allan - Faith & Fate :D

1. Believe

2. Dreams

3. Faith & Fate

4. Go Ahead

5. Hate Is Love

6. Here Alone

7. How Could I Begin Again

8. I'm Only A Man Who Dreams

9. Just A Little More

10. Love Inside A Bottle Floating On A Puddle

11. Make It Real

12. Never Gonna Make It Today Feat. David Archuletta, Michael Johns & David Cook :D

13. Nothing's Gonna Be The Same Again

14. Tell Me Something I Don't Know

15. This Song

16. Unimportant

P.S. I warned you already, so don't blame me when you get an ear problem or something lol :)

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, & Anj. :D

Music cognition all the way, A DARING Allan

0 comments: