My Friend Allan

|
I'm kinda worried about what's happening to a friend of mine right now. He's not himself lately... or maybe it's just the superficial attitude that I'm looking through lately, but anyways...

He's acting weird & he can't sleep at night. He can't even open up his problems to me, & carrying the ‘burden load’ must be tough without someone helping him. I love this guy so much but he can't seem to love himself.

Who's this guy? He's Allan Aldrinne Leyva, just a guy I know... or not. The point is, he never shows his depression to anybody, maybe because he's afraid... I think he's afraid of what's ahead of him & he has no idea how things will work out for him. I wanted to approach him last night, saying that I'm here & I'll never let go of him, but I can't even say a word that can comfort him, so I just listened to him cry all night, tucked in his pillow & hugging his stuff toy Tigger...what? He still needs somebody, or in his case, something. All I know is he's one heck of a mess right now.


Allan’s a great pretender, as Elvis always said. But he had no choice, he must act as a well-balanced person so that people who emotionally depends on him will never lose anything about hope or whatever they call it in chasing for their ultimate goals.

I guess he should be more careful in life reflection. 8….(

GossipGirl: Spotted, A looking through nothing...

0 comments: