I need shortcuts!!!

|
I always have this thing in my mind... but I just set it aside. But now, I'm letting myself drown into this thought... because I need something to clear my head, to let me sleep, & to let me breathe real air. In life right now, I think I need some shortcuts & fast forwards!

I know it's not right because I'll never learn anything with rushing through everything, but would you rather be happy in the end than suffering now? I know it's true that you should work hard on something so that you could be twice happier when you finished it cause you know you worked hard for it, but sheesh! Does it really gonna suck your soul in working hard?

What's the use of complaining anyway, right? It's not like it's going to rain this morning so they could cancel class, right?... Wait a minute... (Lord, please help us make the sun go away for a moment) :)

I know it's very fun to study summer classes, but at  the end of the day, you'd be so tired that you wished you'd rather spend the vacation on the beach, or in any nurses' case... in bed.

Another day to be tortured... the worst part is, I think it's fun... sob.

God bless to everyone & an early good morning to all of you.

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, & Anj. :)


Signing off, Shortcutter :)

0 comments: