What Life has to offer...

|
There will come a time when everything will be better, when you could be who you really want to be. A time when courage is finally strengthened, & fears are just a thing of the past. A time when people will look up on you & will tell you how much you have changed for the better. A time when faith met fate, & strive met thrive. If you open your eyes, you're already there, happy & contented, to a place where you really wanted to be.

That's the best thing about life. You know that there will always be happy endings to where you are heading to. Of course you must suffer every consequences & every pain it has to give you first, but in the end, it will be so worth it. Life will always be the antagonist of your story, but it'll be one of the things that will make you happy in the future. That is why I'm letting myself to be susceptible now, to everything everyone has, to let me fall down & let me feel lost & all alone, because I'll be learning & I'll be standing up again, amidst those who attempted to destroy me.

I'll take myself to the lowest part of my life, not only so I could experience it, but to hurt myself in the process so I could be wiser. In any battlefield, I'll be collecting these emotional scars. I won't let myself be numb, for I want to be hurt. In the end, I could prove to myself... I have lived a life.

All will wither & good things will bloom. All will break & good things will soon be repaired. All will go down & good things will fly.

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, & Anj. :)


Signing off, Allan

0 comments: