Still Surviving...

|
Let me tell you 'bout the week that I had in school...

Monday- Excited! Even though it's hard to believe that the schedule is so unrealistically prepared, I'm still opt for taking summer classes to be considered as my 3rd semester to be able to enter 3rd year in June. Of course, there were big amends that made us sad, like having no N-211 classmates around except for (at least this made us happy) my community service program group composed of yours truly, Jeah, Achi Aileen, Icey, Ian, Ronnie, Reggie, Shiela & Dalal. It's really great having the same troops around since I'm always nervous standing infront of people without anyone I know. I'm lucky enough to have these people around for me to be a happy-go-lucky & jolly person that everyone should know by now. I'm sooo overwhelmed on my schedule since, from Monday to Saturday, my classes starts at 8 in the morning & ends at 6 in the evening, with only an hour for lunch break. Talk about serious torture! But it's all good since I decided to do my best & love this summer bummer. First day was a blast, but I already had homeworks to do. Golly!

Tuesday- Yeah! I wasn't really able to sleep like yesterday night because of the school works & advance reading assignments to finish, but it was so suprising that I didn't fall asleep in my subjects. I guess being focused really goes a long, long way. I'm so happy that I'm really comfortable in my class despite all my new classmates because of my friends in my back. I'm also thankful because I'm really loving school despite the heavy burdens that I encounter & the burdens that I will surely encounter in the future. But today, I had a great brain workout that needed so much fuel. But sleep nowadays, must be a thing of the past right now. In nursing, you are either awake or just resting... so... zzzzz... Whoa! To close my eyes means putting all my responsibility aside, so back to being a coffeeholic. Oh yeah! I didn't really had a good day when I heard something that was kinda about... let's just say that I have the right to know.

Wednesday- I started to feel like I was already studying for a month now because of all the homeworks, quizzes, research assignments & lectures that I have to tackle in order to be updated. I'm having a good time learning, but it's way too much even for me to handle. From 8am to 6pm?! Even call center agents can't handle our schedule... But I put aside this thought for awhile because I'm really, really busy in my studies. It's no joke after my mom said that NCM100 & Microbiology is hard, so now, I just don't listen to my 'mom facts' anymore because she's always right when it comes to something that is hard to do. Oh how days can turn into weeks...

Thursday- With everything that is happening now, it's really draining my strength but I can only recharged for 3 hours because of the things that must be finished today. From time to time, I really wish I could be somewhere right now having fun & swimming, but reality threw a chalk on me so I'm back to not day-dreaming again. But I'm happy with how this summer classes are  going, since I'm learning way too much & I'm still having fun with my friends & my new friends around. N-313 is kinda good too, but of course, I can't help but miss N-211 so much. Oh yeah! I also realized that I cannot see the sunset anymore because we're always dismissed very very late. Just think, when we were second year, we're really bummed to be released at 4pm or 5pm, but now, I'm happy being dismissed at 5pm, cause that's actually the earliest dismissal we could luckily have. Talked about brain-washing! I had a great evening though, since I was with one of my very close friends Dennis, who made my stress go away with his uberly funny antics. When I got home though, I went straight to bed & closed my eyes & just ignored for now the things that I'll be doing tomorrow. :)

Today!- It's friday & I can't wait for Sunday so I could have my all day. Though I'm really stressed out in studies, I'm still having way too much fun being a student. My teachers are not that really scary, actually, all my teachers were approachable, but of course, it was still I who must be doing something for my grades. Kissing up was way centuries ago. The newest trend, I guess, was being the best in class... not really the best, but being one of the bests. It's all good until I end up here in my laptop, updating you guys in my blog. Oh yeah! I still need to buy something for RLE tomorrow but my mom is still not here. She's watching the game right now in Araneta so I'm praying that I could still buy the things I needed for tomorrow. I'm really worried, but everything's gonna be alright, I suppose. Whoa! I thought I'm going to collapse with all my studies piling up, but I'm still enjoying it the way it's supposed to be.

God bless to everyone & happy, happy birthday to my friend Karren Daka. I wish you get all your heart's desires, & I'm always here for everyone of you. I promise that I'll make a post just for her tomorrow. Good evening & take care. :)

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, & Anj. :)

Signing off, Survivor

1 comments:

Pao Ice said...

whooo!!! hehe!! torture talaga ang summer classes!!

see yah at class!! hehe!! ;p