184th Song- Forged

|

Forged
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

You’re fading me out, fall me apart
 Gave up in my love yet I succumbed
Cause when you are here
You’ve always turned still
I’m always the one who faced your fears

But I have confessed that I don’t protest
This is just all your test
If I have to die, you’ll soon realize
I’ve been the one who loved you most

(Chorus)
I don’t compare your love from me
But I know that you know my love’s far to reach
& inside your soul, I’ve almost touched you whole
But still you’re the one who writes me off
I couldn’t know if your love from me was forged

& I promise you that in my last breath
It’s you whom I tell brought the best of me
If you don’t recall what you’ve done for me
You gave me strength to grant my change

Yes I have confessed, my love isn’t dead
I’m maybe numb outside my realm
If I have to die, I just couldn’t hide
The fact that you were my light & life
(Repeat Chorus)

Every little bit of my strength & my soul
Are calling you, longing for you
Every little bit of compassion & more
Lingering here, trying to tell you
Love, please love me too
Even though mine was more
You’re the reason I survived
(Repeat Chorus)

Yes I know, it’s hard to believe, I don’t know, try to see
& I almost had it all, but then you have to be cold, pushed me away
I couldn’t know if your love from me was forged
Yes I couldn’t know if your love from me was forged

0 comments: