Velvet Ruby Paint

|
Hey guys!I feel like I haven't talked about myself here for awhile. Well, I share about the simple lessons I've been inculcating this week & I try hard to make it interesting, but I never really made such a huge effort in talking about what I've been doing for the last couple of weeks. Don't you think so?

Anyways, school is getting near as I'm bumming myself infront of the computer. I'm actually loving this break so much- I get to be productive when it comes to renovating (or simply repainting & arranging the furniture) our small but beautiful abode. I also get to spend more quality time with my own pack, my aunt, some of my closest friends,  my God, & myself.

I just love how we made this house completely 'livable' again lol. It's just that we had our house repainted like twelve years ago (I think it was the summer of '96) & it was white then. The walls of our house was one of the witnesses of how we grew up & they actually deserve a new coat of fresh paint.

Last week, we bought some rollers, paintbrushes & a nice bucket of velvet ruby paint & white paint for the ceiling. Honestly, we just planned to paint the walls of our bedroom so we could appreciate it for a change, plus I need to clean it because I feel that the place where I live is also where my allergies are triggered so much.


After hours of painting, we decided to paint the living room & the dining room as well. I really am glad the house was small; at least we had an exercise, I spent time bonding with my mom & little brother & we finished it in only two days! That's why I don't need to go outside too much to appreciate everything the world has to offer.

I'm having a hard time in searching for my songs. As of this moment, I only had like one hundred forty of my songs out of one hundred eighty plus. I'm afraid I permanently lost ten of my songs but these past few weeks I've been writing what I think are good songs. I also get to write my first every Christmas love song. I did attempt to write some a few years back but it wasn't that any good. All in all, I'm still thankful I get to find some of my songs & I still get to write more.

Yesterday I went to school to fix & organize some of my papers concerning about my enrollment & clearance. It's so troublesome having no mom to help you around (she's at my aunt's that time) but at least I get to spend some time with my friends like Nikki & Henry who were shocked with my new hairstyle lol. We watched a little bit of a practice of some high school pageant & then we had a little snack. I practically missed school because of them.

Anyways, enough of the updates. I think I'm talking too much again. lol. God bless & have a good day everyone! Take care! :)
Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: