179th Song- 3D Love

|

3D Love
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


& I keep on waiting, waiting for you to appear
Ask me your questions to where this love has been
The only response that I could make
It started when I just woke up one day
& when you look at me, I feel so free


(Chorus)
You always see what is good in me
Am I like you who so perfect in my fantasy?
I can feel
A change of heart
Whenever I wear my glasses
In this film
I appreciate more when you’re beside me
So don’t you go
It’s like livin’, I’m livin’, I’m living in a 3D love


Then I bought the tickets, it’s your turn to entertain me
I’m loving this movie, but you were the reason I’m here
Can’t even focus to what I’m watching
Just want to hold your hand than nothing
But then I had to make my move so soon
(Repeat Chorus)


I don’t even know what the name of the movie
I’m surprised when you talk about the way you feel
No, there’s no way, for you to fall for me
Look in my eyes, tell me it’s real
Let me just stop, & let our story begin
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: