175th Song- Heart Said Hello

|
Heart Said Hello
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


Hello
It’s been awhile since we last talked
I know the places where you got to go


Ain’t it easy just for you to pick up the phone?
You got me crazy, can you hear the anger of my tone?


I know that you are sensitive in nature
I guess I’m tired to pretend you’re a stranger
The truth is that you couldn’t make you better
But then again, you’re making me lesser


(Chorus)
Hello!
Tell me if you’ll open your heart’s door
Hello!
What d’you think my efforts are there for?
Don’t try to hide it cause you act so obvious
There’s a scream leasing when you talk mature
I don’t forget you saying so far so good
Hello! Hello! I heard your heart said hello


Maybe you’re having troubles in deciding where to go
You’re ambivalent & I know you’re just putting on a show


I’m not some psycho who predicts your future
I’m not a stalker who re-tweets on your twitter
I’m not the one who always making the first move
But I ain’t backin’ up if you drop a memo
(Repeat Chorus)


Maybe I’m using my alter ego
But then again, I made you dance on the dance floor
Until the clock hits destination heart
I heard your heart said hello
(Repeat Chorus 2x)


Hello!
Tell me if you’ll open your heart’s door
Hello!
What d’you think my efforts are there for?
Hello!
I know this love is more than alcohol
Hello!
Trust me, when you wake up, you’re not alone

0 comments: