178th Song- Love Like Christmas

|
I did try to write a Christmas song or love song once a year ago... I actually wonder where I put it. Anyways, I made this for two days & I'm really glad it's not about being a grinch on Christmas day. That reminds me, I have to save money for gifts now! Merry Christmas guys!


Love Like Christmas
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


I didn’t get much presents this year
Though I don’t expect for material things
All I ever need was someone beside
To hold my hand & keep me warm inside


I always wonder what Christmas was like
To be with you, it feels everything’s alright
& when I saw you on a cold night of December
It’s like I’m sure, a love is born


(Chorus)
I though I’ve wasted my life
Until I fell in love on Christmas time
I never needed a list
You were the gift that I’ve been waiting for
A special love like Christmas Day


I thought that I am on the naughty side again
I lose control but then I lift my hands
All of a sudden you’re there to make me strong
The only gift that lasts forever now
(Repeat Chorus)


(Instrumental)
‘Till you come around me
It’s like I just noticed
You were the only one I can’t unwrap
Now I put up the decors
Write you a letter
Thank you for all the future memories
(Repeat Chorus 2x)


I bid the big world goodbye
I thought that if I have to go away
My mem’ries would stay
But then I see all the light
Shining above me
While the snowflakes fall
A special love like Christmas Day

0 comments: