171st Song- A Heart Than Can

|
A Heart That Can
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


To love by you is such a strong desire
Then again, I’d never hoped for it
The line has ended here, I’m not really surprised
Over the years, I’ve made a fight for it


Sometimes I talk too much, but I listened to your heart
Pardon me with my own silly art
At time I think again, wish that everything’s the same
Cause I couldn’t understand myself for now


(Chorus)
A heart that can understand love
A gesture so simple, it appreciates
Maybe in time, my love wouldn’t fade
A heart that can never be afraid
To love & be loved, a heart that would not start go away


You just spoke to me
With a beautiful angry voice
You asked me if I’m crazy ‘nough to fall
Simple words easily touch my soul & there ain’t no separation to go


I know I lack the standards
fgTo be the person you would make
The one whom you’d entrust your faith
But then I’ll try to see
The difference of you & me
& I just pray that we would always have a heart
(Repeat Chorus)


I know that you know
Our destiny would be so difficult
I’ll never let you go
There ain’t no fears behind these tears at all
Would you mark the presence of you as I go & have
(Repeat Chorus)


A heart that can love than hate
A heart that have a patience to wait
The heart that molds belief to fate
A love that would never fade away
To love & be loved
I wish it never goes away

0 comments: