170th Song- Like The Rain & More

|
I actually wrote this song on September 30 during the typhoon Ondoy/Ketsana. I figured that this is one of God's way for us to be reunited with everyone again.


Like The Rain & More
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


Grabbed my keys & start the car
Going back to a life that’s far
Every goal I did achieve
Something’s lack entirely


It looks as if my life’s so great
But still I feel this emptiness
Who was there in my life’s events?
The picture’s vague & I can’t remember
Then I feel your touch


(Chorus)
Rain keeps falling down on me
Cause you were telling me
Seek you, then I shall see
The love you’ve made before I’m born
To guide me to be strong
Your love’s like the rain & more


So I opened the door & let
The warmth inside me to be there
While the storm is pulling me
Like a star, I’m far too reach


 I remembered my past mistakes
I was scared you might find hate
But you said you don’t recall
My transgressions in my past
(Repeat Chorus)


Every storm, I appreciate
It’s how you’re telling me have faith
Thought I’m walking all alone
Looked at my feet, it’s yours I’ve seen
You carried me back home
(Repeat Chorus)


Rain keeps falling down on me
Keeps falling down on me
Keeps falling down on me

0 comments: