182nd Song- Beat Box Of Life

|
Beat Box Of Life
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Come on, get masochistic
Lease your narcissism
Take your rage all over the place

Gush or rush rampaging
Alter ego’s breaking
Spotlight hits up on me

Dancing in the daylight
Never was out of sight
Need to cal the fire brigade

Can you get a picture
Of a man who’s sober?
But sticks to the original game

(Chorus)
Baby, come on
Dance on the floor
Never resist
The trance that were in
Kill all the lights
Flash in a smile
Slow down the ride
Listen tonight
To the beat box of life

Don’t have to give an effort
Everyone’s endangered
Survival needs appropriate games

Music fall like raindrops
Vibing like a radar
Global satellite on my door

Give me what I deserve
Party is work’s dessert
Heatness like a fever, I searched

Open all your senses
Leave your body restless
It’s the time where I should confess
(Repeat Chorus)

Baby come on
Fill up the bear
Look in my eyes
Feel all the signs
Baby come on
We can become
Two people as one
Love out of fun
(Instrumental)

Baby come on
Baby come on
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: