A Different December

|
Hey everyone! I've been sensing some climate changes over the past few days. It has been a sweet warm November indeed, & now we're heading to a 'Christmas Celebration' here in Lefty's Journal! Amidst being absent here for weeks which you should forgive by the way lol.

Anyways... updates! I really can't comprehend why I've been having troubles with blog visits; I used to have visits like twenty people per day or more everyday, but now it's like my blog is drifting away. I don't know but the more I try to make my blog to be known, the more it is being ignored. Maybe this is just the transitional phase that my blog & I are going through. I don't know, but I'm sure a lot busy to know the answer.

Speaking of being busy, I've been having a lot of events lined up for tomorrow, the next week & the next year. There's preliminary exams tomorrow although I'm not quite sure if I could take the NCM exam since I don't have an exam permit yet & I'm still waiting for the money to arrive. I'm having troubles with money today, since I'm trying to save up to pay my debt from a friend while day dreaming about buying clothes from Zara, eating DQ almost everyday... obviously trying to compensate my school life from being materialistic this season.

At least I'm looking forward to my Christmas break next week! I'm really thirsting for a break since I got fluxing sleep deprived for the past few weeks because of my duties, which I'm thankful also cause I get to finally fill up my cases in no time. Next year I also get to finish being one of the master of the ceremonies in our seminar & I'm also looking forward to that. Graduation is also coming near, that's why I need to fix everything to prevent any tribulation that is school-related.

So I'm gonna be posting more songs up this week & will be celebrating the 500th post! Woot! It is indeed a Christmas Celebration! Don't stop 'till you get enough... God bless & take care everyone!


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: