177th Song- You're Making Me Happy

|
You’re Making Me Happy
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


Would you help me write a song?
A song that everyone would surely love (will surely love)
My inspiration wherever I go
Is the one who couldn’t see my flaws (Couldn’t see my flaws)


But then again I wonder
If you fell the same emotions
Thought I guess I could try to
Find a way for you to know


(Chorus)
You seldom talk & I don’t know why
But you would always fill up my mind
With colors I couldn’t really explain
But I’m contented to the way that it goes
Day by day I just fall apart when I fall in love
I couldn’t ask what you’re doing to me
If I did you’d stop making me happy


& it’s as if you’re my reliever from pain
I know I’m crazy but you would always make me sane
& when you look at me, I’m all serene
I guess it’s just the way you’ve managed to control what I fear


& yes I’ve always pondered
If ever you feel empowered
What should I keep telling you
For you to start hanging around
(Repeat Chorus)


I confess that for awhile
I couldn’t really speak out my mind
& everytime I fall apart
You’re always there to pick me up
& there are time I just couldn’t understand what love means
I’ll think about your future with me, & actually it makes me happy
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus)


It’s simple but it makes me happy
Even when you don’t talk, I’ll always find a meaning to what you’re saying
Please don’t stop from making me so happy
You’re making me happy

0 comments: