183rd Song- Find A Way

|
Find A Way
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

It’s hard to find a word
That can prove my worth
Our love that I have constantly hurt

I always trust myself
Than to trust you then
We’ve been criticizing our faults

But then again
I listened to myself
Even if we fight
We’ll always do what is right

(Chorus)
We’ll find a way to keep the love
Burning in though we’re apart
Looking out between past & beyond
Find a way for you to stay
As forever’s on its way
Hold my heart I saved for you to take
We’ll find a way

You said you sacrificed
I said we’re just the same
Your defense was I don’t do enough

We expect too much
I asked you ‘what’s the rush?’
I let my love be out of touch

& then again, I’m talking to myself
From all the laughs & cries
We should never say goodbye
(Repeat Chorus)

If everything must fall apart
To remain our quiet love
I’d be here with you
‘Till we walk away
We’ll find a way
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

We’ll find a way

0 comments: