176th Song- I Hate You But I Love You More

|
I Hate You But I Love You More
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


I know you’re not too good
When it comes to figuring out
How much I’m loving you
& then they say I am just wasting time
I still hold on, believe that I am right


& all you have to do
Is try so hard to fall for me too
But then again my fears don’t hide the time
That I’ll pretend everything’s alright


(Chorus)
& I can’t take it anymore
Waiting for that call
They say that I am strong
Enough to hold on
But I’m just hanging on
& now you’re gone
I’d still wait for you knocking on the door
I hate you but I love you more


For you to see my heart was what I did
In time, I still believe you’ll return to me
Deny the lies I’m having from myself
In truth, I’m stuck to hold what isn’t real
(Repeat Chorus)


Please just come back home
Sorry for the conclusions I have thought
But I can’t undo my love for you
& it’s hard for me to let you go
(Repeat Chorus)


I hate you but I love you more

0 comments: