174th Song- I'm Perfect & Imperfect (12th Album Title)

|
I wrote this song after some epiphanies & realizations in a blog post sometime last month. Enjoy!


I’m Perfect & Imperfect
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

God invented light
To wash the dark goodbye
At first I thought I was right
But then I see my life

I know I’m not that perfect
But I know there’s no defects
But when I flash the light to my life
I found it’s all a lie

My heart is so cold
My age lines unfold
My face turned so old
& everyone knows
I looked back at the world
Where I’ve been before
I now realized
I’m imperfect after all

(Chorus)
& I believe I’ve lived a life
Things don’t go back all the time
Soon we just have to accept
I’m perfect by being imperfect

At first when I got out
In the end I’ll doubt
I compare myself to them
I thought I’m better then

But someone told me not
I realized I’m worst
But then again I wouldn’t change
What I cannot change

I’m priceless, I know
I don’t have to haul
This is my case
All my mistakes

But now I just thank
My God for the rain
I’m better to be
Imperfect after all
(Repeat Chorus)

Tell myself at least there’s Him
Who can see my everything
& He said that in His eyes
That I have been perfect all the time

So it’s alright
If I can find
What’s wrong in me
At least I’m me
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Tell yourself that you are
Made by God to live a part
Where you’ll be somebody’s love
& this one will tell you
You will always look
You will always look perfect to me

0 comments: