Firsts & Lasts

|
I feel like I've been missing in action for weeks now. No worries, I guess it's just all part of my blog brain barrier (lol to those who gets it) which hasn't been functioning since I moved out from Friendster blogs to Blogger, & talk about having no blog uniques now. Sheesh! But I still get that LJ is all about being written, not being read.

Anyways, if my hospital duty wasn't rescheduled next week, I'm pretty sure I'm going to transform myself into one of the Cullens again. On Monday, it's actually my first official school day in my last official semester being a nursing student. It's an awesome start of the week since I get to be with my old classmates again & I get to have a cool professor for my 105, but it sucks when you have so many minor subjects to attend to, & you end up so tired.


Don't get me wrong, I love Asian Civilization ever since we studied about it when I was in third year high school. Rizal & STS are cool subjects as well. However, I don't really have the strength to maintain my focus for a whole day. I have a good professor at Asian Civilization (he's also my professor at Rizal) but it's kind of a little bit boring as well.

I enjoyed my STS professor now, but the thing is, it's my second time to take that subject again. I took that subject in my former school & it's the only subject that I failed because I didn't get the chance to take its final examination. It just sucks because I actually have a good Preliminary & Midterm grade there, & my group & I there have a great research project, but my previous professor there didn't return my calls when I was fixing it back then. Thank goodness I get to talk with my new  professor now & she understood my concerns regarding the subject. 'Ugh!' to my last set of minor subjects.

Anyways, I'm just happy everything is still intact amidst the tribulation I'm dealing with. I don't usually speak out some of my problems here but I thank God for every little things He's giving me, since it will all end to something big. Love, dreams & happiness is still my destination, & I think I'm getting there. By the way, God will always be my first & last. Hope you're having a good week as well.


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: