Song Week

|

Since school doesn't officially starts yet (for me), & I'm dedicated to finish two hundred songs & five hundred blog posts by the end of the year, & that I'm not really doing any blog posts lately, plus that I'm filled up with new songs to share (breathes lol)... I wanna start this middle of the week with a little focus on my compositions. I call this week... my very own Song Week!


I know I'm getting rusty when it comes to sharing some of my life here, plus I think I'm so far behind my 'Life or Something Like It' (now called as Avenir Parfait) stories especially my Meet the Newest Beatles Encore series & some Clothes Over Bros Fashion shows. I think you have to give me some time for those stories. Anywho!


So I'll let you guys know whenever I decide to update my life here. Since I'm still in the verge of ambivalence when it comes to making up my mind, I guess I have to post some of my songs here. I also got to learn how to play a keyboard or a piano to finally sing my songs infront of a camera & upload it on youtube or something... I still do not know. Help me out here?


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: