173rd Song- Perfect Goodbye

|
Perfect Goodbye
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


Today, I just realized
This thing is over, & I couldn’t ask why
& yet, I can’t find a perfect goodbye


I’ve thought that there would be life
I’d build cause I’ve seen all the signs
But then, I have to be broken again


(Chorus)
But what if I found a way to say
Goodbye to you?
Will you have some second thoughts for me to go?
& if I try to go away
& write you
I’m doing better here
I don’t know
I just need to find a perfect goodbye


& fate, must’ve been cruel
I know it’s over, but still it’s obscure
To say goodbye is the only cure


I couldn’t understand you
We love each other but for you it’s a ruse
& yet, I still want to be used
(Repeat Chorus)


(Instrumental)
Today I asked myself
What if I found a perfect goodbye
Would you even consider it?
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: