Febrile

|
Hey guys! I just thought of doing another post for this week. I feel so sick, literally & undeniably sick. The downside is not just being febrile itself, but the way I couldn't sleep or rest to alleviate my over-fatigued body & headache.

It started yesterday in school during our meeting for the seminar. I felt so weak & my hand tremors are so severe I couldn't focus on the agenda. I'm catching my breath it's as if I just ran a hundred miles. I couldn't convince myself that I lack hydration or the appetite cause I just finished eating an hour ago during our break. I was complaining & my classmate doesn't believed me. She thought it was just a scape goat so I could cut class. I still went to my remaining classes amidst the lack of energy. I went home dead-tired & slept all night.

I thought I'd get better after making up some sleep. Turned out I was wrong.

I felt even worse. My body isn't ready to face the world today but my mind reminded me of school. I couldn't take the day-off, it's like I'm being selfish on my ever-curious brain as well. I wasn't getting tough of my body too- after a shower I ate breakfast & took an anti-pyretic. My self-motivation gave me the assurance of my physical improvement. My left scapular pain worsened even more that I'm actually biting my lips while writing. The pain also radiated to my upper arm & to my neck with pain that can still be ignored. My tremors are going insane it's as if I'm doing it on purpose now. I'm so thirsty & my stomach's growling but I'm not feeling like eating nor drinking at all. My body was screaming for rest that it overthrew my driving force to stay at school & finish my classes.

My body wasn't the only one who feels sad. The sky was sympathizing with me. I didn't carry an umbrella or a raincoat with me but I still ventured out through the rain, hoping to find the nearest tricycle station. I ran a few more meters & got in &, while catching up my breath, told the driver to take me home.

I'm not cruel nor selfish especially to my body's needs. If it wants something, then I have to do something to satisfy it. Unfortunately, I couldn't even shut my eyes despite the will to get better & feel better.


It's not raining anymore, but the pain persisted. This is how love & sacrifice does to you. If you love what you're doing or you love someone, you would do impossible things to reach for a goal. It's like a form of sacrifice, with or without the confidence of what might happen tomorrow. Even when things go wrong, true love & devotion still remain unchanged, not even for a bit. It weighs more than anything your body wants to do.


Hopefully I could get better in no time. I actually must rest now. More new songs heading to LJ's way, everyone! I ask for your prayers, readers, that I might be able to return in my normal condition now. I wish you good luck on the rest of the week & of this year! May God bless us!


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: