180th Song- Never Learn To Love Me

|

Never Learn To Love Me
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


I try to push you away
& try forgetting your name
You know it’s better to leave me this way
At least the pain won’t stay


I don’t know what you have done
For me to switch on my heart
& it’s simple, all I need is your love
Was it so hard for you to give?


(Chorus)
I always think before I decide
But then again, my heart always fights
There’s no excuse from walking away
You’ll never learn to love me ‘nyway
I’m giving up, I’m giving up
To try to take your breathe away


& now we can’t last a day
I’m always scared to say
I think if you just drop me here
It’s like I’m facing all my fears
(Repeat Chorus)


Maybe I’m me
Hoping to what can’t be real
& maybe you know me
Tend to threaten to leave
(Repeat Chorus 3x)


(To try to take, to try to take your breath away) 
(To try to take, to try to take your breath away)
Are you here to stay?

0 comments: