Sleep Deprivation & Senile Dissociation

|
Here's the deal, I haven't had any decent sleep since yesterday cause of rebound insomnia in my brain. Talk about a blasted circadian rhythm from someone who blabs about shaping in... *insert laugh here*

Anyway, apart from constantly praying for a set of abs, I would really (maybe ten times) love having just a day-off to regain my healthy sleeping pattern & maybe update myself entertainmentically (sorry, brain concussions) meaning, the need to watch Harry Potter & Ice Age 3 before they phase out in movie houses. Damn it!

I'm not saying I don't want to study anymore. In fact, I've probably never been more energized or inspired to enjoy the last school year of college life. It's quite earthshaking from the pressures I'm receiving but it's better to be thirsty for knowledge than purging your way to failure, right?

What really sucks about these 24/7 schooling was like being in an asylum where they're training you too much until you go crazy. One example- Audit class from eight o'clock to five in the afternoon... on Saturday & Sunday. However, this dang physique of mine's doing good in the weight-loss department... getting me so much attention.

"Bat parang ang bilis mong pumayat? Kainis ka..." My teacher asked me. "it's due to stress, ma'am... (& some secret pancakes on the side lol)" I complied.

I've also experienced involuntarily dozing offs for a few seconds & ending up biting my swollen lip to make me awake during the lecture & the exam itself. Luckily, this bad ass nincompoop didn't give in, not until lunch time though. It's pretty... no, excruciatingly funny how I gave up to sleep if you did see me awhile ago; I dozed off infront of my food! The worst part was mom's trying to ask herself whether I'm dead or just plainly thankful for my food. She woke me up & next thing I knew I'm in supine position on my bed, with my boxers to keep me from being violated lol.

I went back to school with blood-shot eyes after I woke up thirty minutes before my class starts. After a little bit of grooming, I went straight to school only to find out that they cancelled it anyhow, so I ended up in bed again, still solely wearing my boxers. Don't even think about me forgetting to put my clothes on before I hit the road. I'm not that sedated! lol :P

Okay, having orthostatic hypertension, eye re-adjustments & palpitations now. I feel like dying already... in a good way (huh?)

After some intervals of naps, I went to the hospital with my little sister to check up on my friend Amen who acquired dengue a few days ago but is now doing better. There I only didn't teach some things about the disease.. I also got the same compliment of my life.

An attending physician there (forgot his name) went to my friend's room to check up on him. I took the charts he left on the bed. He then saw me (being a show off that I was) looking at the diagnoses & at the medications' page. After he checked up on her & heard some of my cool doctor-like conversation with Amen's mom, he asked me where I'm having my internship right now. What the heck? He must've been thinking that I was practicing medicine. Not impossible though, cause the whole clan is trying to persuade me to take it up. Still deciding... what do you think? @_@

Anyways, I got home, did not sleep again & now blogging to you guys! haha. I wish Audit class will be fun later, or else I would go bezonkers during our pretest. Anyways, I got to drink this coffee before I turn to stone.

Oh yeah! Good news guys! My friend Dustin K who recently had his brain surgery is doing fine now. At least now we could thank God that it's finally over. Celine Leonardo is also at her recovery stage of her acute respiratory problems now so she'll ace the scheduled interview anyway. Also, I think Charmaine is expected to be discharged today. I think all these made my day.

Coffee's kicking in...

I just wanna thank you all for the comments, especially THE Shane Dawson who actually dropped me a comment in Mark My Mouth like two weeks ago. I didn't find that out until today when I was browsing through what I thought were spams.

Someone was also asking me why I haven't had any MTNB or stories in the 'Life or Something Like it' category. I'm just really busy so I couldn't find a lot of time to be making one right now, but I promised I'll be making it up to everyone of you especially to those Allanned! readers! I'll finish approving all the past comments you guys have given me later... I also apologize for that too- truth is, I don't know much about blog settings! lol

Okay, feeling the adrenalin rush now. I'm excited to see you all later tonight when I'll be adding something in Lefty's. God bless, take care & good morning to you! BTW, that nickname Alds... is actually starting to grow on me. Thanks Ralph... or Rhalf! haha


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D


1 comments:

rachiemee said...

here is your comment............... hahahahah=D

btw... get some sleep you moot!!! you'll be a walking zombie tomorrow!

oh yeah.. E and I are still going strong! woot!:D