Blazing Fire

|
It is so hard to stay on that line... & harder once you got out.

I still don't get it- people. People who sometimes think highly of themselves. It's as if they're the ones who have to be seen, to be heard, or to be followed. I usually stay away from the fire, but then again, sometimes we're usually attracted to our own mistakes.

Whether or not it's real, I still gave my benefit of the doubt. Perhaps it's one way of telling everyone I'm not like other people, that I don't usually squeal before I feel something, & I even tend to anticipate the action rather than avoiding it, hoping it wouldn't hurt me in the end.

But it did. Diffused to be more specific. All I could do now is to avoid myself from bleeding too much, cause I might realize that you've become important to me after all. Wait.. too late.


Slipping in... soaring out, Aldrinne 

0 comments: