157th Song- Need To Let You Go

|
Need To Let You Go
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Why’d you always have to agree with me?
Never even telling me what you feel
I know those lies hidden in those eyes
But baby, if you tell me, I would surely cry

& baby, if you tell me everything
I wouldn’t worry if you really feel the need
To wake up, to think it’s just a dream
If you’re never really there, then I should set you free

(Chorus)
It’s hard on me that it is to you
Though I felt it’s wrong, I’ll let you go
Honestly, you’ve never been openly
So don’t you ask me what is wrong
I need to let you go

Falling down, woke up saw your face
Ask me what is happening? That is the case
You’re never sure, cause love is what you know
Didn’t even try to talk this thing, it bothers me the most

& baby, how’d you know?
All the yes & no’s in my thoughts
If you said I do, I don’t
Tell me the things I never really like
To go, didn’t even say goodbye
I could’ve died
(Repeat Chorus)
  
I’ll close my eyes again
& for sure, you’re gone
You walked away
I didn’t know how I just felt
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Maybe, now you’re happy
Just another fairytale coming to end

0 comments: