156th Song- Love Myths & Allegories (10th Album Title)

|
Love Myths & Allegories
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

They say you have to put her picture on your cell phone
& then you have to wait two or more weeks
Get distracted, don’t think about her
& soon she’ll come to you

You can make them jealous
Act like you’re a player
While every night you pray that you can get her
It takes some time for her to realize
I know I needed just a little more time

(Chorus)
But why can’t I make her fall in love with me?
Are these just love myths & allegories?
Even tried to take a strand of hair of hers
To complete my voodoo doll ritual
I don’t even know why I can just try
Try to ask her out than fill my heart with whys
But I’m scared enough to wake up in a dream
Are these love myths & allegories?

They say you have to carve your names on a tree nearby
They add that you can be the soul mate of her very eyes
Just send a message, give her a letter
& soon she’ll come to you
  
You can make them jealous
Pull yourself together
Now you’re waiting here while nothing’s happening
Maybe she’d broke up in her perfect boyfriend
Yes, she’s gonna come to me (To me, to me)
(Repeat Chorus)
  
So much for the flowers, wrote anonymous
He took the credit, said he’s giving more to her
Now it’s clear, I can’t just wait for her
Until I she finds a better some another
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Now I don’t believe in love myths & allegories

0 comments: