Rainovation

|
Today, I officially welcome July in my life!

At the start of this year, I've constantly talked about how everything was going to be different & better. Turned out I was wrong.

Basically, the last couple of months gave me one of the hardest tribulation I've ever encountered in my whole entire life. I remember being accused, leaving an important life behind, being distrusted, quitting, became the talk of the town, lying, disappointing, how I almost failed everyone, & how I can't seem to uphold my principles & ideas in life.

I see people coexisting with life in good harmony. I see people flow the happy river without any ripples. I see people living their dreams & people living serene, & then I see myself & it wasn't that pleasing as how I thought it would be.

Based on my previous years, I have never experienced a difficult nor an unpleasant life. In the past I was on top of my game & constantly facing life with no doubts whatsoever. You see, I've always thought I can be perfect if I wanted to & I sure am a lot braver & tougher when dealing with events like these. However, even if you really like to stay the same, things just change.

When I think about how my life become so slippery & rough, I always think about our Lord. Maybe all these are the signs He is knocking at my door again. It's not that I pushed & locked Him outside my door, it's more like a parent setting her offspring free to face the world. He would exposed himself to too much problems & reality that eventually, he would always come back to his mother or father. Yeah! It's just like that scenario.

My NCM professor also shared this verse to me- Revelations 1:17. At the last sentence of this verse was another name of God- The First & the Last. Based on his cognition (& eventually on my own cognition too), the Lord already loved us way before we were created, even before we roamed the earth- it was God who loved us from the very beginning, & will love us at the very end of our existence.

So I made mistakes a couple of times, been sad & depressed thinking about how I'm alone in this world, been to much damnation, had bad epiphanies, became worst, lost some friends, lost my pride & dignity & conjuncted with events I have never even imagined would happen to me. But who cares? That's one of the biggest alarm clocks I have ever experienced.

As I have said before, God really do throws rocks at our lives sometimes just to remember how everything is worth livable & appreciable & all we must do is to have faith in everything that we think is right.
 
At the start of this year, I've constantly talked about how everything was going to be different & better. Turned out I was wrong, but then again, what's to learn when you're always right, right?

God bless & have a wicked & awesome day! My song for today: Extraordinary Machine by Fiona Apple. "Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier." - Colin Powell.
 
Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :D

0 comments: