Ctrl + F4

|
That was a very disturbing & weird post... lol

I wasn't feeling very good when I got home so I guess that explains the post I've written awhile ago. I read it again & was surprised... "Did I even write this?" - my first reaction. So I figured out how to delete a blog post then poof! Next thing I know I'm re-typing my week again.

Okay, so I haven't been in the cool & fun side of the world lately. The only things that keep me entertained are my YM conferences with my high school best friends, my blog, my Bible & my compositions. The rest of my time I have given for my studies alone. Although I may need to spend some time with friends watching movies & all that to ease my burden.

I might've been complaining, but at least I love what I'm doing now. On Monday I actually didn't feel very productive in my duty in Pasig City General Hospital. I recently got this huge canker sore in my buccal area & became worst when I treated it with folklore treatments, having more mouth sores in the gums beneath & beside it.

It was a nuisance in my activities. I also got some papillomas in the tip of my tongue & it hurts when I try to touch it with my tongue. My very annoying sores & papule are actually normal especially when I tend to acquire stress from too much pressure in exams. Although it's my first time to get a sore in my buccal cavity- I usually get it in the gums beneath the incisors area. It sucks that I didn't take extra care & precaution in my recent sore,  so on Sunday I can't even talk or eat because of the trauma when I applied salt.

So I was like stressed out on my first hospital duty; I didn't have my pen or my i.d. with me, I forgot to bring my face mask, I can't even control my muscle spasms during the whole activity, I tend to get headaches when I move & my eyes are adjusting slowly, & I can't eat breakfast during our break because my mouth really is in pain. I hated myself yesterday.

So I get to rest & prepared myself the night before my duty. I actually researched on the actions of the drugs just to prepare if something happens. I got my things ready, not forgetting the things I needed & slept earlier, thinking about nice things while suffering on the pain the reaction of the medicine from the sores is giving me.

I woke up a little refreshed, but at least my mouth doesn't hurt much in the morning. So I got up & un-stressed myself lol. It worked though, cause I actually enjoyed the second day of my duty. Even though I handled three patients & today was more toxic than the first one, I really had a good therapeutic communication with the patients & learned (or reviewed) so much from some nursing skills. It's sad that I get to see them suffer through the pain, but at least I know they'll get through all these. I also enjoyed my clustermates' company... which neutralized the stressful environment.

I was dead tired when I got home. On top of that, I don't have the appetite to ingest something so I just took a little nap & got busy visiting some interesting blogs. Hence the sudden emotional post I've made awhile ago.

However, I still need to study a lot of things for tomorrow's preliminary exams. I just hate it when I take a test without any day off whatsoever to study, but I admit when it comes to hard times, you must be a little tougher & stronger than who you were before.

I'm just happy I get to avoid emotional stress when I look at pictures of my Aunt Gina's cute little angels! I miss them so much though! I also want to welcome my newest blog readers from Austria, Guam, & my dream place, Greece! Thank you guys! :)

Have a safe & productive week everyone. I know I would. God bless & take care now.
 
Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: