Chris Brown, Hayden Kho & Allan Leyva?

|
Two days ago, Chris Brown posted a video of him apologizing to the public for the first time. At first, my reaction was like, okay whatever. Involuntary eye rolling again, but come to think of it, the incident that happened between Chris & Rihanna was almost similar to my recent accident before.

Some recent posts ago, (can I say that? lol) I talked about how saying sorry could change someone's life, even though people will just talk about it like you're like the bad guy in this movie. I also begged for apology from a recent post also, & that doesn't make me different from what Brown has done.

I also didn't mind hearing what Hayden Kho (the one who was accused of having video scandals) was trying to say. I actually ignored his sentiments & directly went to Katrina Halili's side. To top it all off, I actually posted a shoutout from my Facebook stating 'I hate Hayden Kho! Who's with me?'

Okay, I know I promised myself that I won't judge people because of what they've done. I sometimes just don't understand myself when I tend to judge celebrities that don't really differ from everyone. I know I learned my lesson, but today, I inculcated it for good.

When I saw his face on that video, it was the same face I had when I was going through all that video controversies. I also watched Hayden's interview from a Youtube channel somewhere. It was as if I'm looking in the mirror- our complexions may be a lot different but the three of us suffered from the same fate.

I felt guilty & appalled just thinking about the hate statements I'm sharing whenever someone doesn't make a very nice impression. Also, all those hate comments from that video, never actually surprised me at all. I could've dropped a comment about how his career is affected from that controversy in a mean kind of way, but I felt Chris' intentions.

It was unforgivable to other people, but what about all of us? We were forgiven by God when Jesus Christ died on the cross & we can't even forgive a single person from his transgression. Doesn't this make us much worst than Brown's actions?

We all submit to rage sometimes. Heck we even steal, lie, cheat & hurt people. Isn't it hypocrisy when we condemn Chris Brown & Hayden Kho (plus me, I think) so much? People, we shouldn't even have the right to respond negatively in the first place.

You might deny it, telling me you don't do bad stuff like beating up people, especially women. As your defense, you would say 'at least I don't Chris-Brown someone!' Tell you what, we all make bad stuff too. If you think about it, whatever sins we're making, it doesn't really weigh less than those of other people. Have you seen God making someone stay in hell for two hours because he only stole two bucks? Can you imagine how someone would remain in hell for only twenty minutes because he just lied about passing an exam?

There's only black & white when it comes to facing the consequences. I for one didn't even escape the music from the things I've made, even if it's unintentional. I faced it with courage because I knew it would just make matters worst if I ignore it, & many people were involved from my wrong actions, so I did the most responsible thing & became the image of a person who lacks respect. Yes, me. However, it was good to solve this thing out. I just want to make everything right cause, after all, this is my second chance in life... like Brown & Kho's in their career.

So I just wanted to repeat what Hayden said during his defense in that controversy- we should condemn the sin & not the sinner, or something like that. If you're going through the same faith like the three of us did, just remember that this is God's way of knocking into your life again, a wake up call we all should experience to see my point. We're feeling yah.

To those haters & non-believers, there will come a time when you'll end up having the same faith. Deny it & hate me, but I'm presenting reality from Chris Brown's recent apology. I need to study for my preliminary exam tomorrow & I haven't read something! Hopefully I could stay up all night & earn that ten kilograms of neurons my favorite professor was implying. God bless & take care everyone! Keep the faith.


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

1 comments:

Ralph said...

Really interesting blog post Al!! your new fan - Ralph
(: