A Duty-ful Monday

|
Wow! Never thought I'd be so energized again to study hard for my last college year. Although I'm kinda hiding from the social world here in my new school, at least I'm getting better in my academics side again.
  
I never realized how much fun & educational a Nursing Audit could be until I enjoy being there! Seriously, I thought it would really ruin my Saturdays & Sundays, but I'm really having a blast listening & reviewing all the past subjects we have taken & we've kinda forgotten already. However, it would really be nice if we could have a day-off from school every week so we could have some rest before a new brain labor begins.
 
I've also discovered how to take all those stress of mine away... talking to my lovely angels! Actually, they are my best friends in high school Rachelle Ang, Mhae Co, & Celine Leonardo. We're having a YM conference almost everyday for the rest of the week & just talk about the most random things while being nostalgic from our HS memories. It's really good cause I could talk about everything to them. It really relaxes me after a stressful day at school.

Getting spiritually-inclined again is my personal goal for this year. I mean, I did promise myself to lose weight, to sleep early, & to be close to God again. I'm proud to declare that I've been losing weight & have been sleeping early. Unfortunately, due to my schedule, I couldn't really go to church every Sunday but at least I started having a quiet/ devotion time with God again. I'm also picking up a random Bible verse from a site where it's updated everyday. It's now part of my routine to have this time with God before I start my day just to feel fresh & problem-free.

Today I'll be having my duty in Morong, Rizal at two o'clock in the afternoon up to ten o'clock in the evening. I know! I think it's so far from civilization... not really, but I guess it means no internet for me for two days this week & the next week. I'll also stay at a dormitory near the hospital there with my classmate for a night. It's not really that bad though- it's actually good to start having my hospital duties again cause, after all, the last duty that I had was like two months ago, & I also need to fill up my cases before the end of this semester... or else I have to fill it all up in my semestral break.

Okay, so that's about how my life is turning out now. No dramas & no Melatonin-induced behavior. I'm really proud to be shaping in right now. I just want to give a little shout-out to my Lefty's Journal & Allanned! blog readers from the Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Norway, France, Germany, Canada, Mexico, & from the US of course. Just dropping by my blog every now & then really means so much to me.

Anyways, I'm getting a haircut now & I hope to catch you all later. My song for today is This Boy by James Morrison. Hope you all have a beautiful... or a duty-ful week! God bless & take care everyone!
  
Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :D

0 comments: