Escape...ular Pain

|
I wasn't supposedly posting a blog at this hour today, but duty's cancelled & I'm celebrating here. lol... not really.

I guess I'm gonna be joining our family dinner later anyway this evening with our aunt who's coming home to the States this week. I feel ambivalent though, cause I just wasted a couple of hours & money to go there & I didn't even get a case or something before we were dismissed. & the ride going back & forth was so exhausting!

My left scapula's been acting again, & this time it really really hurts even when I'm not writing or anything.

Actually, it's been acting up since I was in third year college but I just ignored it cause it didn't really hurt that much unlike now that I can't even finish a hundred point long test & Preliminary exam without experiencing this diffused pain that's bothering me for months now.

Not only that, it's been extending to my neck now. I just hope it's not gonna turn out to something bad. If I have the time I'll be having an X-ray & maybe consult an orthopedic. Please let it be just mechanical pain!

Speaking about the long exam & Preliminary exam, I really didn't quite did my best. I mean, I didn't even study for it but I'm really lucky I passed the long exam. Unfortunately, most of the people who took the Preliminary exams didn't pass, & I'm one of them.

I'm not really devastated or sad though, for me I mean. At least I have a good record in my quizzes & that long exam, & my Prelim exam actually helped me to not be a potential candidate for the Audit from another branch of my school which is so faraway from my house. That five-minute ride going to school will turn to a fifty-minute ride if I'll have my Audit class there.

Okay, I browsed a couple of neck & scapula pain & it actually involves some nerves... yikes! No! I'll be positive about this.

Anyways, despite my personal celebration due to a normal grade I'll be having (I hope), it's actually sad some of the people I've met there didn't really made the cut, & they even studied for the exams. However, I know everything's gonna be fine & it's just a class to train our minds to be more on the analytical side. No worries guys!

I'm also receiving some updates from our office & it's good to hear that my direct upline will be purchasing his first car at the end of the month. We patched things up last week & I figured hating isn't good for me, even for everyone anymore. Well, I'm just so happy that he's earning that much now! His hardwork actually paid off.

That got me thinking. I wish I could've stayed a little longer just to earn some money cause I'm getting tired & guilty taking my allowance from my mom who's working hard for us to have a good & descent life. But I can't go back now cause I'm really, really so damn busy & I'm so focused on my studies.

I actually gained some trauma from the experiences I had whenever I go home late at night & try to find some excuses to not go to school in the morning. Just had an epiphany- never thought I would turn out to be that guy. So I'll just prioritize my studies first while looking up to those who are now experiencing a life-changing moment.

It's raining outside... thank you Lord! Call me weird but I really love the rain (when I don't have to go outside lol), I do! It's like a way of cleansing the earth we've messed up, & it really calms my nerves.

Wait, I just remembered a funny moment in our class- actually, one of my classmates is complaining about the annoying heat, & everyone was suggesting going to cold places when I said we should all go to Riyadh! Everyone looked at me weird. "Eh di ba mas mainit dun?" I suggested that place so you could actually appreciate the heat here in the Philippines & we're just laughing our crazy heads off. Don't get me wrong, Riyadh is a beautiful place though. :)

I've also been having a good quiet time talking to God. He's giving me the strength to take all the battles in life. I'm just thankful He granted my prayer & didn't make me go down with a flu awhile ago. Maybe later tonight I'm finally gonna write a gospel song. I just found out what Jars of Clay means from that band, & the symbol of fish that was actually the one people are using to talk about Jesus Christ from the past. Cool huh?

Okay, so I'm really looking forward to dinner later- wish it wouldn't be postponed again like last night. I've also been finishing some of the old compositions that I haven't finished, though I'm still not posting some of my new songs here. I'm gonna head to bed now for a quick rest- don't worry, mom's gonna wake me up afterwards lol. Song for today is Sweet Dreams by Beyonce. Cool video!

How about you? What happened to your day today? God bless & take care everyone! God loves us all even if we don't feel it sometimes.

Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :D

0 comments: