154th Song- When Is When

|
When Is When
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
   

Got my folders, brush & my luggage
Walk a little, last glance on your face
You never really needed something other than me
In case you just forget, I felt the same feeling

  
I said I’m sorry for all those things I did
You know that I don’t mean it when I did those things
In time I wish that you could just take me again
& now you know I got to ask you when is when
  

Why don’t you just let me live happily?
I need some time to think about what’s happening
You told me that you’d do everything to stay
So can you try to disappear, it’s good for me
  

I know you said you’re sorry for all these things
& that you didn’t mean it, please stop & think
Why’d you even tell me if you just pretend?
So now I cannot answer that when is when
  

When will you accept my apology?
When will you stop lying when loving me?
When will you continue living in blasphemy?
When are you planning to stop me?

  
(Chorus)
I don’t know, don’t know why
Am I feeling you’re right?
You never even have to explain
Can you just forgive me?
I’m saying sorry
Things would never be the same again
But I know that I can make things right again
Please just tell me when is when
  

When will you try to give me space?
How long will you be angry from what I did?
When are you planning to learn from these?
Tell me when this hate is vanishing
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

  
When is when?
When will you see my point here?

0 comments: