Si-Fi-Nurse!

|
Back home from PCGH! Rad rotation! I love it when people do crazy stuff like, perhaps, group work after our instructor went out to get herself a drink. lol whatever! Too happy to be blogging with the right feeling & attitude though.

I actually didn't feel getting any better since yesterday when I got that massive headache after our president's last (not our last, but hers) State Of the Nation Address. Sleep deprivation? Got that right! So I took some antipyretics & went straight to bed.

Okay I skipped dinner again... but I'm actually not in the mood. I didn't have problems eating breakfast & lunch though...

So I woke up at three in the morning, as most of you guys know (cause of my Twitter) & focused on my paper works, groomed myself, & went to the hospital for our last duty for this month. I'm happy about it, even though I felt restless there.

I was happy because I'm getting good at my interpersonal skills when it comes to my patients. I know! So what? Big deal?! Roll you eyes again, whatever! lol, but back then I really don't talk much to my patients. I just went straight to their beds & grab their arm & get their blood pressure. Yeah! I suck at communication.

At least I'm not finding a hard time to connect with my patients now, right? Although there was an old pop who went ballistic on our group. He didn't really mean no harm though, he thought he could finally breathe if he tried removing the IV insertion. At least he's with her wife now when I saw him before we left the institution.

Anyways, it's fun to get to know some of my clustermates too. :)

Si-Fi Nurse! lol. Rachelle, you're one heck of a best friend, you know that, right? Singer, flight attendant & a nurse! Cheese puffs!

So I'm planning to get something to eat outside, maybe write a few songs (I miss composing, dang it!), & finally start my NCM project for my professor. I'm also gonna post some of the blogs that I've found enjoyable & interesting to read in my newest blog section, Ads.Blogs.Collabs. Also, I'm gonna post a composition later.

I also want to greet my best friend a happy, happy birthday! Jeah Jacob! She's really a nice (in her own way) lady once you get to know her. She's fun to be with cause you can actually punch her so hard & she'll just end up laughing about it. I really miss this wanna-be! But I'm really proud of her & I look up to her cause I know in the future, she'll be doing great things for the world... maybe the lady with the lamp part two? lol

Anyways, check you guys later! Approving your comments now! God bless & take care everyone! Kiss! :)


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: