159th Song- Forever Isn't Faraway From You

|
Forever Isn’t Faraway From You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Do you remember what it feels?
To run, run, from afar
Then think of me like’s nothing’s gonna harm you now


Do you feel it too?
The vision of the future
How you hold my hand & seconds I’m all yours to take

(Chorus)
If you have the memory
Share it once again to me
Cause I would like to know
That forever isn’t glorified to you
I can’t just defend myself
When you tell me that we made sense
We can own the life
We have all the right


I still remember
When you look at me as if I don’t know
Actually I’m looking at you too

I’m still feeling it
Though it’s just a glimpse of memory
I know it happened, what else could happened?
(Repeat Chorus)

Say that you would always be the better part of me
I don’t care if they would say I’m not the one you need
Keep in mind the love we’ve got
I’m sure it’s gonna last
If forever isn’t faraway from you
(Instrumental)

Do you remember?
That I’m looking back on the way we are
It’s better putting all the past into my now
(Repeat Chorus 2x)


Faraway from you

0 comments: