Extrapyramidal System

|
"It's like buying vinegar from your house to a store; I travelled through the obstacles just to get there, but eventually, I would still go back to where I belong..." -Allan Aldrinne Leyva
  
Took me three years to finally arrived home, at least I made it though. Good morning everyone! Figured to update you guys while I'm taking a break from everything... & by everything, I mean academics haha
  
Anyways, though I only slept for like three hours, I still feel so great even though I'm coming down with a flu or something. That's how I maintain homeostasis- I couldn't get a week off from having a cold, but I don't gradually get a fever or something, was it wrong to have that kind of balance? lol.
  
When I was lying awake in my bed ready to seize the day, I've thought about the motion of the changes in my life & how it's getting back to normal, for now though. I don't get to spend the whole day being spontaneous after classes like I was before, & it's better to be driving on a straight road for a change.
  
These past few weeks, maybe the most random thing I've done was going out with my lovely ladies on a school night (Actually, everyday is a school night according to my schedule), & now we're actually planning to have dinner somewhere, followed by our scheduled 'Hot Seat Live' on a Saturday night- it's just a talk show that we created for our entertainment purposes for our almost-everyday conference.
  
I really like how my days seem to be like high school again, except that we have the weekend off. But seriously, I'm happy how things are getting pretty kind of good being a not-so-hardworking student & hanging out with my high school friends again.
  
I still have no idea why I haven't had a nice & long conversation with them for like three years. Maybe I was living the college life too much that I forgot the people I've been with when I was in high school.
  
Maybe the recent accident & the change of atmosphere is also a wake up call to finally get back to the people who entered my life when I was desperately seeking for friends during high school. Hmm.. am I really that desperate? lol
  
I really have to pat myself on the back for maintaining my social life while studying. I've recently thought about focusing on my business again, but I just can't squeeze it in my jam-packed schedule. I know people will tell me that I'm making excuses just to avoid it, but I had an epiphany a couple of days ago as my personal reason- it's not that I don't want to do the business, surely I still want to continue it, but whenever I do something that's out of my activities, I eventually get into trouble for the wrong reasons.
  
I think God is trying to tell me that I have to make my last year of college a constant & predictable one, & that I must focus on what's important to the people around me, & not just to me.
  
Even though I'm lying low on the earning side for now, it's still gonna be worth it when I graduate, & much more worthy when I passed the board exams & able to work in the States & maybe chase a dream that was waiting for me for a long, long time now.
   
Oh yeah! Just in case you're wondering, (gonna make this explanation simple) an extrapyramidal system is located at the brain & it's like responsible for our fine motor movements or gracefulness in our body motions.
  
How is it related to my post? It's more like I was suffering from extrapyramidal disorders before & that I couldn't seem to control every movement my life is trying to make, & it seems like God treated these involuntary & irregular motions & He just let me focus into a single flow which I will be benefiting in the future.
  
Thank you for the constant blog readers all across the globe. You know who you are guys, but I don't really know you that much haha, so it'll be so much better if you could drop your name in the comment box just beneath a post or go to Mark My Mouth & say what you have to say. Any comments, suggestions or violent reactions are accepted. lol
  
Also, I wanna say hi to the newest members of the LJ & Allanned! family, the new blog visitors from Chile! Looks like Mexico is spreading the LJ word to the South Americans.
  
A shout-out to my twin brother (when it comes to destiny), David Archuleta. I just read his blog & it's actually his fault that I'm doing a post right now haha, & I really need a night with him & his music again so bad.
  
Of course, I couldn't forget giving thanks to my three lovely angels- Sweetie pie Rachelle Ang, my partner in crime Mhae Co, & my stuff toy Bearatz' hubby, Celine Leonardo! (Cel's gonna be so furious when she read this) I love you guys!
  
God bless & have an LJ day, alright?! Song for today is A Little Too Not Over You by the one & only David James Archuleta! Verse for today is on the book of Deuteronomy 30:16- "For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess." It's a nice verse, right?! :)
  
Thank you everyone! :) (This post is kinda long, don't yah think? haha)
      
Shaping in, shipping out, Allan :D

0 comments: