Pharmaduation

|
Hey everyone! I couldn't help to not post something today after all those blog visits from different countries! Thank you everyone!

Though I have a feeling I'm boring you too much. Okay! You have the right to roll your eyes & utter some indistinct words. But the thought of just dropping by is such a big deal for me already. Loser! lol... & at least some people are enjoying it! Yay!

Anyways, I couldn't be any more prouder to my good ol' high school friends Rachelle Ang & Celine Leonardo for receiving their diplomas earlier today. I kinda envy them actually but I really am glad that they've made it thru college so fast that they even made it look so easy! I'm just sad that I don't get to have the chance to watch the graduation itself cause of my class today.. & tomorrow & the next day, & the next week until the next year haha.

Speaking of classes, I'm really starting to love Audit class. Even though it sucks that it's during the weekend, you're gonna love how much you're learning (or re-learning) & inculcating all those things you need for the future. Especially that I've learned so much in Pharmacology today! It's kinda funny how I seemed to learned more today than a whole semester of that subject during my third year college. Having a good teacher really is a big factor, right? At least I'm facing my weakness now! Kudos!

The thing I hate so much today is not being able to eat well today cause of a huge & painful mouth ulcer in my buccal cavity & two papillomas on my tongue. It's been annoying me the whole day & I can't even eat properly. Can I like cut it then maybe regenerate a new tongue? lol I wish...

Anyways, I need to study for my exams tomorrow in Pharmacology. I need to prepare if I have to make a good major drug-kicking score. haha.. Woot! At least I kinda maintain the length I need to have. God bless & have a good week everyone! :)
  
Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: