160th Song- Get You

|
This song has been in my unfinished compositions folder for a year & two months now. I started writing this on May 30, 2008 & finally finished it on the 10th of July. lol Sounds interesting huh?
Get You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

(Get you)
Life is moving on so fast
It wouldn’t last
But I know you’ll always show the best in me

If I could be enough for you
I really would
Cause I know that having you around was

(Chorus)
The best part in a movie scene
The greatest ride in a coaster ride
The friend you’ve ever met in your life
You’re like the best thing I’d ever received
Famous line she wants to recite
The moment being spent with you
I never really think that I would get you
I never really think that I would get you
Get, get you

I see you climbing down my world
& you’re still in doubt
But I know I’ll show the place that we could have

If I’m running back to you
Is that I’m trough
With the things that happening around
(You’re)
(Repeat Chorus)

Life is moving on so fast
It wouldn’t last
But I know you’ll see the best
You’re like the shortcut from a long way back
Favorite line in a beautiful song
You’re like a glue that holds me tight together
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Get you, get, get you
Get you, get, get you

Okay, just a few gobsmacking plot of internal destruction this morning, also known as going to bed at twelve in the morning after studying & then waking up at four because of David Archuleta... my alarm tune! lol:

First of all, I apologize again for not updating the posts in my second blog, Allanned! Some followers there (actually, I have only four haha) are asking me if I'm still updating it. Yes! I will be updating it as soon as I'll have the time putting all those remaining posts on the other blog. I'm really, really sorry for that.

Next, I'm formally announcing today that I will be looking for a band! Yes! A band, or I don't know, just a guitarist who will give some tunes to my songs. I actually recorded a few last year without any melodies whatsoever & it's not really, you know, the songs that we'll make an impact in the future. I just hope I could find someone who could help me. So I'll let you know when I'll be recording another few sets of my compositions, alrighty?

I'm also asking for your prayers for these few people I'm gonna be mentioning cause they really need them:

1. Charmaigne Noilan, my neighborhood friend... & like my little sister now, has been diagnosed with Dengue fever. She was admitted yesterday & I just received the news like this morning. Crap! I remember her coming to my house like two days ago complaining 'bout coming down with a flu & asking me if she could lie down for a minute in my bed because she didn't bring any house keys with her.

I can explain Dengue but I won't cause, honestly, I'm a little afraid. I know that God will let her regain her health in a few days. She's still in the hospital right now complying to treatments & procedures. I'm planning to visit her later.

2. Dustin K. also known as Dusel on Twitter, will be having his brain surgery later to eradicate the tumors for good. As you may remember he also had several times of cardiac operations & he still survived. God will still support him in everyday.

3. Last but definitely not the least, my high school buds Rachelle Ang & Celine Leonardo! They're actually applying for jobs now. Celine will be having an interview on July 30 so please pray that she will conquer her flu before the said date.

Late congratulations to my buddy Ralph- I didn't know he already graduated together with Chellang & Celine's batch! So anyways, I'm gonna go prepare for school now. Thank you for Dustin Denver from Guam (still not sure) for finally learning how to post a comment with ReCaptcha!

By the way, new rules for subscribing; If you have a Friendster account, then you can just add me as a friend there & poof! You don't have to do anything anymore! Cool huh? My new email is aldrinne_leyva@yahoo.com (& not the weird havock_pone@yahoo.com any longer, but I still am using it as my YM id though).

So far I've already approved more than thirty people, most of them are men (I don't know), who added me so they could automatically subscribe. That means I already have 500 plus subscribers cause F'team will do the resto f the job! God bless & have a fun Friday everyone! Wish me luck on the exam today! Peace out homedawgs!


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

2 comments:

cel leonardo said...

nice.. salamat and i love you friend :)

Pat-pat! said...

Hanz is fnlly commenting on ur blog daw... weirdong boyfriend eh noh!