92nd Song- I Was

|
I thought I might be dropping you off with tons of debt of explanations why I haven't been in the blogging business lately. You see, I'm not kicking Leftie's Journal out of my habit, I'm just really focused on studies today. I had many bad experiences from procrastination, so I think I learned my lesson.

Anyways, awhile ago we had our last duty on our first hospital that was assigned to us. Next week we're going to a lying-in center so goodbye Cardinal, I'm really gonna miss everyone of them, especially the great Ms. Cherry Ann Templa, who never failed us to teach us about what we have to know about babies. Oh yeah, I'm so gonna miss those cute lil' babies I've taken care of. Who knows, 20 years later Baby Siopao or some of my babies I handled came up to me & just said thank you. Aww, that would be so nice. :)

I'm actually tired from the three-straight all nighters I had because of insomia & school works. I'm actuallly focused today, & at least I could still get my rest today. Together with my accomplishments, I also made my 92nd song & it's called I Was. Eight more to go & we'll be breaking the record... well, at least it's written on my history.

Anyways, I need to go to bed & be acquainted with my pillows tonight. I just miss resting all day, but I still got many things to finish like my SHE report & my NCM project. So I'm gonna end this with my song. Good morning everyone & have a great day! Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn :) Signing off, iLAN


I Was
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Everything is a little bit confusing
Better days are never gonna come again
All the while I’ve never really changed but
I tried my best for you

Love & lies are all the same
I’m afraid to never gonna love again
Yes you came, but I’m never really sure but
You’re leading me to hope

(Chorus)
There’s always part of me who never cared at all
There’s always part of me who’s closing all the doors
& I was just better than before
& I was just blaming you my fall

& what are you trying to say?
Protecting from reality was never a grace
Too much to see the truth
Try & make me so unsure

Family & friends to have
Never really cared for me anyhow
Darkness, mayhems, they prevail
You should’ve said it’s gonna be hard to fail
(Repeat Chorus)

There’s always part of me who’s crying on the floor
There’s always part of me who’s dying just to prove
I was right from dying in the end
I was disappointed in the end
(Repeat Chorus)

& I was uplifted in my haul
& I was just being than before
& I was just trying moving on
& I was just throwing all for me
& I was, yes I was

0 comments: